Airfusion Elite Kayak
The AirFusion Elite is the natural evolution of the award winning AirFusion Kayak. Designed to rival the performance and speed of skin-on-frame kayaks while simplifying the setup procedure, the AirFusion Elite has an even more streamlined setup than its predecessor. Its unique design is a fusion of aluminum alloy frame poles and pressurized air tubes which result in a high performance frame system. Other advancements include a wider beam of 28” which makes the AirFusion Elite roomier, more stable in rough conditions, and gives it more storage capacity by providing a rear access hatch for easy access to under deck items. At 13’ long, with a narrow beam, the AirFusion Elite maintains the AirFusion’s status as a quick and nimble kayak that tracks like a rigid hard-shell.
- High Performance - Aluminium frame and high pressure air chambers provide a hull speed comparable to a hard-shell.
- Quick set up - Compared to Frame and Skin Kayaks, the high pressure air chambers reduces the number of frame parts for a faster set up time.
- Durable - The heavy-duty PVC tarpaulin outer provides extreme puncture resistance.
- Style - Because of the narrow beam, it paddles like a rigid hard-shell kayak.
- Weight: Only 15.4kg.
- Portability - No roof rack needed! Pack in the boot of your car or fly it to remote destinations.
- Rear access hatch.
- Length: 396cm.
- Width: 71cm.
- Weight: 15.4kg.
- Max capacity: 106kg (16.5 stone).
- Shipping dimensions: 84cm x 60cm x 26cm.
- Shipping weight: 21kg.
- Colour: yellow.
- Carrying bag.
- Folding seat.
- Repair kit.
- Spray skirt.
- QuickDraw deck bag.
Where to Buy:
Advanced Elements is imported and sold by Vortex, an independent retailer. Vortex aims to provide the very best advice & support for what is now Advanced Elements' main UK presence.